Laser 28 International Class Association Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Laser 28 General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Website resources?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opensailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Website resources?
    Posted: 18 January 2012 at 4:15am

Hi all, I've just joined the website to gain as much information to assist my L28 purchase. I log in but cannot access any of the resources, etc.

Any thoughts?

Jason

WarBird View Drop Down
Skipper
Skipper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WarBird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2012 at 7:49pm
Jason; If you got here, browse thru the Sailing, Maintence and General threads. Laser 28 sailors are an eclectic bunch, good all. Some threads diverge from maint. to sailing and vice versa. You will find a passion for a neat boat that does ecverything a 28 footer can do and more.
Foghorn View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foghorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2012 at 8:07pm
Jason,

The Laser 28 Forum and the main Laser 28 site have different logins. The Forum is free to join but you must be a Class Association Member, and pay the fee, to access some of the main site.

Hope that helps,

Paul White
Decompression
CAN 214
WarBird View Drop Down
Skipper
Skipper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WarBird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2012 at 9:09pm
I am pretty sure you can go to furom home and find those if you got here????
Foghorn View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foghorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2012 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by WarBird WarBird wrote:

I am pretty sure you can go to furom home and find those if you got here????

There are more options, and information, available to Class Menbers than can be found in the forum.

Cheers,

Paul White
Decompression
CAN 214
WJRyan View Drop Down
Commodore
Commodore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WJRyan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2012 at 7:12am
When I bought my boat I tried to join the Association but never found anyone willing to take my money!  I wrote a couple of emails to the people onthe site to no avail, I thought that the "official" association had passed on so this is my "Association" now! 
Bill Ryan,

Room4Crew, #155
Foghorn View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foghorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2012 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by WJRyan WJRyan wrote:

When I bought my boat I tried to join the Association but never found anyone willing to take my money!

Ah well, we'll have to work on that Wink

Class Members also get their webpage with the sub-domain of their boat, as an example;

And a picture gallery, as an example;

We'll have to work to set it up so that the Class can use Paypal or something to accept payment. Without payment then your Class Membership is not made active therefore no access to the Member Resources.

Cheers,

Paul White
Decompression
CAN 214
WJRyan View Drop Down
Commodore
Commodore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WJRyan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2012 at 7:14am
That is neat, can anyone see those pages?  And I would be glad to join the Association, send me an address and I will send a check along as well!  I never got a reply back when I bought the boat so ... and then I found this group and I felt right at home!  :)bill
Bill Ryan,

Room4Crew, #155
Foghorn View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foghorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2012 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by WJRyan WJRyan wrote:

That is neat, can anyone see those pages?  And I would be glad to join the Association, send me an address and I will send a check along as well!  I never got a reply back when I bought the boat so ... and then I found this group and I felt right at home!  :)bill

Yes anyone can see those pages, click on them, they are links.

I'll work on getting the details of where to send money!

Cheers,

Paul White
Decompression
CAN 214
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic