Laser 28 International Class Association Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Laser 28 General > Sailing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Discussion Forum Login IMPORTANT

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commodore
Commodore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Layton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Discussion Forum Login IMPORTANT
    Posted: 06 September 2009 at 5:34pm
This discussion forum uses its own username and password. Our website also uses its own username and password! They are distinctly different logins. So if you are having trouble this may be the reason. Hope this clears things up.

Edited by Bill Layton - 14 February 2015 at 3:22pm
Yikes View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yikes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:46pm

Bill, this is Jim Kennedy from Sheboygan WI.  I am now in Kansas.  I was wondering if you have or know anyone that has plans for the trailer.  I am going to build one.  I have a local trailer for a Laser 28 that i have been coping, but  thought I should check with you to see if you could have the original plans.  Anything you know will be appreciated. 

Jim
Bill Layton View Drop Down
Commodore
Commodore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Layton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:45pm
Hi Jim,

No plans. They were built by a trailer manufacturer that did them for a lot of sailboat builders in our area. Unfortunately they are long out of business. However copying an existing one is easy. Just remember to use 4" drop axles like the original so max height is kept to a minimum. Axle rating should be 3500 LBs per axle and both axles should have brakes on them. Hope this helps. Cheers Bill
Yikes View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yikes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2011 at 6:19pm
Thanks Bill.  Thats what i needed to know.  Hope all is well with you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic