Laser 28 International Class Association Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Laser 28 General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Access to Meber Section of Website

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonycooke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Access to Meber Section of Website
    Posted: 11 November 2007 at 6:33pm

Hi everyone,

I cannot log in to the members section of the site.  I have not been given a password and login name.   I've e mailed the webmaster and the secretery numerous times over the past 3 months,  asking for my log in name and password.  No response at all.  Has the Association collapsed?  Is there a problem with the website?

Thanks

Tony Cooke

tony cooke
WJRyan View Drop Down
Commodore
Commodore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WJRyan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:45am
Did you ever get a response?  I too have written but no reply yet.  I am purchasing hull #155 adn would love to read the manuals and set up info in advance.   Thanks!  :)bill
Bill Ryan,

Room4Crew, #155
WJRyan View Drop Down
Commodore
Commodore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WJRyan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:47am

Greetings Tony.  Did you ever get a response? I have not had any response from the folks listed and am buying hull #155, would love to read the manuals and set up tips in advance!  Thanks, bill

Bill Ryan,

Room4Crew, #155
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic