FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bukh engines for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Marc97gt View Drop Down
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marc97gt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bukh engines for sale
    Posted: 21 November 2020 at 12:39pm
Jon,
Let me know if you are interested in selling the saildrive. I am in the process of rebuilding mine to replace the main drive gear off the engine, but the new BUKH replacement didn't match the original. The drive gears on my prop shaft were fine, but it takes three matching gears to make everything work. I am evaluating options on the path forward.  Replacement of a working saildrive may be the least painful. 
Please let me know if you want to sell your saildrive.  Also, what are you replacing your DV8 with?

Thanks,
 Marc
Jon167 View Drop Down
Skipper
Skipper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jon167 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2020 at 10:40pm
two complete DV8sme engines for sale both are in need of cylinder head or if you are comfortable with a repair. one is out of our Laser 28 #167 very low hrs and in excellent condition with refurbed shortblock with all new gaskets, the other one is a 1981 version that is located in Toronto it also needs a cylinder head. I may be selling the saildrive as well but for now just the deisels pictures and questions can be had at jonflowerday@gmail.com
Jon

Pandora

Hull#167

Lake Ontario SBYC
Past President LYRA
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic