Laser 28 International Class Association Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Laser 28 General > Maintenance
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Start Key Switch

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rookie
Rookie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric Letellier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Start Key Switch
    Posted: 10 February 2020 at 10:43pm
Good evening,

I am using the winter time to review and upgrade my electric system, swapping for LEDs and adding a battery charger controller, among other things.
For safety, to avoid potential power spikes damaging the installation, there is "start Isolation" feature connecting the start position to the new battery charger (BlueSea charger 10A).
I looked at the documentation in the Laser 28 manual to find the different start key positions but couldn't make anything from it, as it refers to labels A, B, C, D which are not documented at the back of the key switch.
Would someone be able to point it out to me on the pictures attached?
I would also want to power the oil temperature gauge (on the lower left part of the picture "Back of engine panel 3.jpg" directly through the key switch, keeping it working only when the engine is on (it was previously powered by the instruments power cable).
Which pins should I use on the key switch to do that?

Pictures available on:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GKYEmOLwcXLSP2k3PRxrJq2boXLd_0Rw?usp=sharing

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic