Laser 28 International Class Association Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Laser 28 General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gallery for each boat?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foghorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gallery for each boat?
    Posted: 27 August 2002 at 4:53pm

Well gang, here's idea I've throwing around for some time so maybe I'll throw it your way now.

I would love to have a dedicated page for any boat this is interested in having a gallery of images and/or a bit of write up on what the boat is up to.

Post your thoughts here.

Cheers,

Paul White
Decompression
CAN 214
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2002 at 12:39am
Andanzas would be happy to have its own web page.  Ever since Jenny got her digital camera we need somewhere to show the pictures.    As to what is happening on the boat we have had an excellent season so far our best ever and we are looking forward to improving our results next year.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2002 at 11:47am

Sounds like a great idea.

Doug

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2002 at 10:14pm

Impact, RCYC Toronto, Sail #33532, Doug & Karen Farrand

Impact started her career on Lake Erie and then moved to Milwaukee in the early 90's. I purchased her in April '02 from Matt Matusinec and brought her to Lake Ontario. She has been a great step up from a J24 for my racing crew and eager cruising family. My wife Karen and girls Jenny and Katie (11 & 8) share the boat with our dog Splash. We have treated the boat as our summer cottage on Toronto island this summer as well as actively racing her in RCYC club races and local LORC regattas.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic