Laser 28 International Class Association Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Laser 28 General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

trial spinnaker

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commodore
Commodore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frfletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: trial spinnaker
    Posted: 03 November 2009 at 5:29pm
With Viola 166 back on the water, I'm now looking at rig and sails. I purchased the boat with old sails, and the kites I have are all sized for a shorter pole as the previous owners worked on reducing the boat's PHRF rating. I have both the class pole and the PHRF pole. I would like to try a class spinnaker to get an idea if it is a better kite to fly in our conditions and take the penalty on the rating. Does anyone have an old kite that they would like to sell and ship so that I could try this? Thanks!

Frank
Bill Layton View Drop Down
Commodore
Commodore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Layton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2009 at 7:28pm
Frank,

We have all sorts of fast sails available. Used, well used... almost new, and of course new. From the same loft thats been doing the best L28 sails since the beginning. Our sails have won all the one-design events in the L28 class for many years now. Give us a call if we can be of assistance. You can speak with Denise or myself.

cheers

Edited by Bill Layton - 03 November 2009 at 7:30pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic