Laser 28 International Class Association Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Laser 28 General > Maintenance
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Deck hardware upgrade pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Skipper
Skipper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bal149 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:46pm
to question 1 (of 3)-Solar vent gave up the ghost 2 weeks ago and the boat smells bad-so yes it does work- will have to buy another...
Winner View Drop Down
Commodore
Commodore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:34pm
In this forum Bill previously (and correctly) mentioned that Nicro no longer manufactures their removable solar powered vent (the 2000 model) and instead now only have the permanently fixed Day/Night Plus model.

Wanting some odor and mildew control I'd like to get one of these vents but with racing, having a vent on the foredeck isn't an option; it'll get crushed underfoot eventually for sure.

So for those who are interested, I found an eBay seller who has a stock of 2000  series vents for $70 USD a piece.  Note however that they are OEM so don't come in the nice retail packaging.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120825504508?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

The seller only ships to the USA.  I live near the US border and can have it shipped there, then drive down to pick it up.  If anyone is interested I can order one for you, just send me a private message.
Chris
Eclipse #240
Thunder Bay, ON
John Mills View Drop Down
Commodore
Commodore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Mills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2016 at 7:34pm
Bill , any chance you can re-post the Pictures? They expired and I am about to add lower tracks and tweakers to my boat . It is still as per factory . Thanks in advance 
Unplugged
# 164
NOTL
Bill Layton View Drop Down
Commodore
Commodore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Layton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2016 at 8:21pm
Sorry John I had posted them on imageshack and I didn't realize they went to a pay site and they've tossed my pics and I don't have copies. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic