Laser 28 International Class Association Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Laser 28 General > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

want to buy trailer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commodore
Commodore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frfletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: want to buy trailer
    Posted: 04 October 2008 at 3:47pm
I want to buy a trailer suitable for my Laser 28 located in BC? Does anyone want to sell one or know of one for sale? Thanks
Frank Fletcher
Bill Brock View Drop Down
Skipper
Skipper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Brock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2008 at 1:03pm

Hello Frank,

I think you are going to be hard pressed to find a trailer through a Laser 28 owner.  You should probably start searching on the internet for trailers out in your region.  Go to Craig's List and local classifieds.  One of our sailors had to drive all the way to Atlanta, GA from Des Moines, IA to find a trailer.  That is 1,000 miles!  I can send you pictures of my trailer if I haven't already (see e-mail address below).  My trailer has a total of six support posts and you do not want any less than that, more would be better.  If you decide to have one built I can send you dimensions from mine.  With the economy so far in the crapper, you might be able to get a pretty good price, but probably in the 5K to 5.5K range.  This is like anything else, you generally get what you pay for.

Bill

wmabrock@msn.com

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic